FactoryInspectorSimulator FactoryInspectorSimulator

It seems like a bad rip-off of Papers, Please. It is almost fully functional (the lack of a mute button is really annoying), so it gets a star.

Proxy Proxy

Seems great! Good story, interesting idea! But sadly, broken game is broken!

Save The Goal Save The Goal

It's well done and all, but it feels a little too slow and easy. You have a long time to see the ball coming at you, and you don't really need much reflexes. But it's an interesting idea, just a little easy and repetitive.

Madville Madville

Was this game stolen? Cause another one was already uploaded by an user with a very similar name...

UmutDervis responds:

Yeah, it was stolen :/ This is the original submission, sorry for the inconvenience. I hope we can transfer the comments from there, or if it is not too late the old submission will be transferred to this account.

Crane simulator 555 Crane simulator 555

Sorry, but there is only one word for this one: boring

Raven Crime Raven Crime

The game is ok, but it feels kinda clunky, particularly with so many English mistakes. The fact that the choice at the end does not affect the ending is also disappointing. Oh, and it seems like the medals aren't working.

But it is a solid effort.

40 Days 40 Days

It's an interesting game, but it has a couple of bugs. First of all, I could make bullets without losing parts, which made the game quite easy. Second, I tried dying of hunger, just to see what happened, and when I press "X" like prompted by the game, it does not restart. The end was also a little disappointing.

It is a very interesting idea, good concept, but a little flawed on the execution.

Pan Man Pan Man

This game has a very interesting concept. I know it is meant to be short and such, but I'd love to see this game (or a version of it) with combos, special moves, upgrades, achievements, the whole nine yards!

By the way, is the "Deep in the caribbean..." a Monkey Island reference? If so, kudos! Made me laugh!

Stick out Bike Challenge Stick out Bike Challenge

The controls are way too sensitive: you get inclination too fast, accelerate too fast, brake too fast. Other than that, it's just another bike physics game. Kind of repetitive, no new twist.

xStream Fishing xStream Fishing

It's good, but...

my game kinda got stuck... I was right in the beggining, the hook and bait kept hitting on birds with bags off money, and got stuck into it... getting higher and higher... when I finally gave up on it ever coming down, it was waaaaay over 40.000 meters
Other than that bug, it's a solid game!